Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SCC2 W3 D2

Hello Everyone!

Here I am again with today's card


Here I used our new Artbooking cartridge from CTMH that will be available August 1st and I used the pool colour card stock that I got in one of my CKOM from SSS.


I also used the cream colour card stock from the same kit.  The stamp is from our April SOTM and ink as well from CTMH.


I used the Martha Stewart multi heart punch again for this as they just fit over the other hearts.



Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day!

Coralynn :o)

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - great job on modifying Jennifer's card design with this "all in one" die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cool!!! I love how you modified the technique to fit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!:)INTERESTING PUNCH!!!!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS ON BEING FEATURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Congrats on the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool die cut - Congrats on being a featured card on Bonus Day over at Card Camp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is awesome. Congrats on being featured for our class Summer Camp 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I <3 your card! Those hearts are so sweet!!! (I'm also visiting from SCC2)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Coralynn! Congrats on being in the lime light at SCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone, I love hearing your comments!

    ReplyDelete