Monday, September 2, 2013

Thanks for all you do - card.

Hello again!

Wow!  Three posts in the same morning!!!  Thank goodness for holidays and a cloudy day!

Here is a card I made for one of the ladies in my church...shhhh I haven't given her the card yet!  ; )


I used Recollections kraft card stock and the SSS All seasons tree die.  I love this die but it is a labour of love as I had to take about two days to figure our a shim so that it would cut out all the little leaves but I finally got it and I love it.  I cut the tree out of three different colours of card stock and paper pieced them on to make it like a fall tree.  Totally worth it, don't you think?


I used the SSS stamp set "Inside and Out Sayings" designed my Kristina Werner.  I didn't show the inside of this card and I wrote a personal message but I love the sentiments the stamp set comes with.


I stamped the sentiment with CTMH Cocoa ink.



Hope you enjoyed the card as I enjoyed making it.

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon.

Coralynn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment