Saturday, May 10, 2014

OCC Day 5 & 6 Watercolour for Card Makers

Hello,  I'm back with Day 5 & 6 of class.

I have to say I am REALLY enjoying this class.  I'm learning so much and having a great time being creative with watercolouring.

Here is my card for Day 5,  or should I say attempt!  I thought I would try to do Swarup's card and I now know this may be a bit more advanced than I though but will definatly come back to try it again.  I know, it's not pretty in any way, shape or form but it was fun to try.  So for day 5 I had left it as is and moved on to day 6.






Here is my card for Day 6 card.  I was inspired I guess from all three designers and their techniques in some way.

This card I used the metal watercolour paint again for the sky that I got from Amazon and used the 140lb watercolour paper I mentioned before and the brown was from my watercolour tubes from Reeves.  For the bunnies (Mama Elephant) I used the Artist Loft watercolour set from Michaels and Recollections kraft card stock.   I heat embossed the sentiment with Judikins detail clear embossing powder and that is from the same stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by and see you on Monday with more cards!

Coralynn  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment