Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello everyone!

Coralynn here with a Valentine's Day card.  This is my first DT post ever so I hope I don't disappoint.

I absolutely love the new "Bugs & Kisses" set from Lawn Fawn.  I used the Fireflies and coloured them in with my copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies.  For the sentiment I heat embossed it with Ranger Super Fine white embossing powder but Hero Arts clear embossing powder will work great as well.

I stamped out the jar and fussy cut it out and cut off the top so it would look like the jar opened up and let out all the Fireflies.  I covered the background with one of the hearts from the set to give a bit of interest to the card.  The shop offered at pearl embossing powder from Ranger which will give you the same look as I did here.




I used the LF Grassy Borders dies to cut out the grass and popped the front layer on foam tape.  I used Copics to colour in the jar and Fireflies and covered them in Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.


Thanks for stopping by!

See you again soon.
Coralynn  :)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, as usual. I just love the "colouring" and the depth you were able to get with the grass and the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much! I'm super excited that you are now able to make comments! ;)

      Delete
  2. This is so adorable, Coralynn! I love the sparkle on your love bugs ;)

    ReplyDelete