Monday, July 20, 2015

It's your day!


Hi everyone,

I know I've been missing from my blog lately but I will be back in full force soon.  The kitchen renovations are just about done and I will share some pictures when it's all said and done.


I have a card today made with supplies from the June and July SSS Card Kits.

I started with a smooshing technique for the banner die cut panel with Salty Ocean distress ink.  I then cut out the card base with the Lawn Fawn Stitched banners die from the cream card stock from the kit as well as two more from white card stock.  I adhered the cream piece to the base with liquid adhesive and used some thick twine from my stash to fill in the holes on the base.



I then took the square die that comes with the Stitched Duo banner die and cut out a piece of vellum and glued it to the base.  I took some glossy accents and glued the Anchor clip and tied a bow with a piece of twine from May Arts. I cut out the banner from the WPlus9 banner dies and used the sentiment from the June card kit "It's your day" and stamped it with grey in





Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!!

Coralynn  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment