Thursday, June 16, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #12 - SMDT

Hello everyone,

We are back with Challenge #12 for the Tic-Tac-Toe - Stamping Smiles designs.




My choice:  Doily-Layers & Dimension-Bird/Bees/Butterflies


For my card today I put a lot of elements into it.  Some days I am a minimalist and others I like to load it up!

As soon as I saw the birds/bees/butterflies I immediately thought of the Home Sweet Home (which I just realized that this set is now retired, sorry!) along with the Cirtters in the Burbs set.  I coloured everything with my copics and added some Wink of Stella to some of the critters. 

I don't know if you can see where my doily is but if you look at the grassy hill you will find it!  I coloured the white doily that I purchased from my local dollar store and added some stamped grass from the Critters in the Burbs and added some colour with my copics.  




I then took one of the cloud border dies and cut out a stencil from a piece of scrap card stock and used the Broken China distress ink to add the clouds in the background.  I glued down the doily and them added the fame die to the card panel with foam tape and the added the rest of the elements with foam tape and a few with liquid adhesive.

I cut out a banner from white card stock and cut off one end so I could add it to the base.  I stamped the sentiment and added the die cut "you" from Altenew to the card.

Don't forget to stop by and link up your projects.  We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by.

Coralynn  :)


Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful scene you created. I really like how you used the doily as the "ground" on this card. Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete