Monday, October 31, 2016

You're Not Alone

Hello everyone,

I used the Altenew stamp set A Beautiful Day as well as their Sea Glass ink. I masked off the edges of an A2 sized card base with post-it note tape. I then took the smaller flower stamps in the set, the more dainty ones and stamped them with the Sea Glass ink.


Once I had filled in the area as much as I could, I removed the tape slowly so that I didn't tare the paper. I then stamped the sentiment with black ink overtop of the images. To finish off the card I added some dots that I made with the Nuvo Crystal Drops.  




I'm participating in the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge and this week is a sketch.



Thanks so much for stopping by, see you again soon.

Coralynn  :)

Supplies:


9 comments:

  1. Super CAS card, love it! Thanks for linking up at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the subtle background; perfect CAS style! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The delicate blue flowers are so pretty! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card, so soft and pretty and the sentiment compliments the design perfectly. Thanks for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete